To access and use referbility.com, you must
(1) have reached the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction;
(3) be in compliance with all laws and regulations in the jurisdiction in which you are located when you access referbility.com, and;
You warrant that you will use referbility.com in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations of the United Arab Emirates and the jurisdiction from which you are accessing referbility.com.
You must not use referbility.com if we have terminated your account or banned you.
referbility.com is intended for the following users and their respective use of referbility.com:
(1) Referrers who either seek for employment opportunity themselves by applying directly to jobs posted by employers; or who introduce others who seek for employment opportunities to employers who posted jobs on referbility.com.
(2) Employers who seek candidates for employment through posting jobs, receiving applications, and accessing CVs on referbility.com.
License to Use by Users who are Referrers
referbility.com hereby grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to use referbility.com to search for and apply to jobs for yourself or and to introduce third party individuals to jobs on referbility.com.
This license authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the material on referbility.com for the sole purpose of searching and applying to jobs for yourself or for introducing third party individuals to jobs on referbility.com.
License to Use by users who are Employers
referbility.com hereby grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to use referbility.com solely for your internal business use seeking candidates for employment.
This license authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the material on referbility.com for the sole purpose of searching prospective candidates.
You agree to, represent and warrant that you will use referbility.com solely for lawful purposes in a manner consistent with these Terms and any and all applicable laws, regulations, or other legally enforceable obligations (including, but not limited to, contractual obligations) you may have towards referbility.com and any third parties, including, but not limited to, government regulations and laws within your respective jurisdiction. You are solely responsible for any and all Content that is posted through your account on referbility.com ("Your Content"). You understand that you may expose yourself to liability if Your Content or other use of referbility.com violates applicable law or any third-party right.
You agree that you will not:
· Impersonate another person, or his or her email address, or misrepresent your current or former affiliation and or transaction with a company;
· Create user accounts under false or fraudulent pretenses; create or use an account for anyone other than yourself; or create multiple active user accounts;
· Post Content that you do not own or have the right to post in accordance with the license set forth in these Terms;
· Violate these Terms, the terms of your agreements with us, explicit restrictions set forth in our Community Guidelines, or any applicable law, rule or regulation (and as determined by referbility.com);
· Post Content that is defamatory, libelous, or fraudulent; that you know to be false or misleading; or that does not reflect your honest opinion and experience;
· Act in a manner that is threatening, racist or bigoted, or is otherwise objectionable (as determined by referbility.com);
· Promote, endorse or further illegal activities;
· Disclose information in violation of any legally enforceable confidentiality, non-disclosure or other contractual restrictions or rights of any third party;
· Violate the privacy, publicity, copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third party;
· Post anything that does not comply with the applicable laws or regulations of the country of the United Arab Emirates;
· Solicit personally identifying information from minors;
· Except as expressly approved by us, use referbility.com for commercial activities and/or promotions such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, pyramid schemes, advertising, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation;
· Imply a referbility.com endorsement or partnership of any kind without our express written permission;
· Send messages in violation of the USA CAN-SPAM Act or any other applicable anti-spam law;
· Introduce software or automated agents to referbility.com, or access referbility.com so as to produce multiple accounts, generate automated messages, or to scrape, strip or mine data from referbility.com without our express written permission;
· “Frame” or “mirror” or otherwise incorporate part of referbility.com into any website, or “deep-link” to any portion of referbility.com without our express written permission.
· Copy, modify or create derivative works of referbility.com (including referbility.com Content) without our express written permission;
· Copy or use the information, content, or data on referbility.com in connection with a competitive service (as determined by referbility.com);
· Sell, resell, rent, lease, loan, trade or otherwise monetize access to referbility.com or any referbility.com Content without our express written permission;
· Interfere with, disrupt, modify, reverse engineer, or decompile any data or functionality of referbility.com;
· Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on referbility.com or the networks or services connected to referbility.com;
· Introduce any viruses, trojans, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or similar software to referbility.com;
· Attempt to circumvent any security feature of referbility.com; or
· Expose referbility.com or referbility.com’s users to any harm or liability.
Removal of Content. While referbility.com has no obligation to do so, referbility.com reserves the right to review and delete (or modify) any Content that we believe, in our sole discretion, violates these Terms or other applicable policies posted on referbility.com, or that we deem, in our sole discretion, inappropriate. If you see any Content on referbility.com that you believe violates our policies, you may report that Content by contacting us. Once notified, we will review the Content and consider whether to remove or modify it. Please note: Our interpretation of our policies and the decision whether or not to edit or remove Content is within our sole discretion. You understand and agree that if we choose not to remove or edit Content that you find objectionable, that decision will not constitute a violation of these Terms or any agreement we have with you.
Other Enforcement Actions. While referbility.com has no obligation to do so, referbility.com reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate action its sole discretion against you if you violate these Terms, including without limitation: removing Content from referbility.com (or modifying it); suspending your rights to use referbility.com; terminating your membership and account; reporting you to law enforcement, regulatory authorities, or administrative bodies; and taking legal action against you.
We do not claim ownership in any Content that you submit to referbility.com, but to be able to legally provide referbility.com to our users, we have to have certain rights to use such Content in connection with referbility.com, as set forth below. By submitting any Content to referbility.com, you hereby grant to us an unrestricted, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid and royalty-free, license (with the right to sublicense through unlimited levels of sublicenses) to use, copy, perform, display, create derivative works of, adapt and distribute such Content in any and all media (now known or later developed) throughout the world. To the greatest extent permitted by applicable law, you hereby expressly waive any and all of your moral rights applicable to referbility.com's exercise of the foregoing license. No compensation will be paid with respect to the Content that you post through referbility.com.
You should only submit Content to referbility.com that you are comfortable sharing with others under the terms and conditions of these Terms.
As Referrer, you are introducing third party individuals to employers. The following Terms are applicable to such process:
(2) You may not introduce or refer any individuals who have not consented to such introduction.
(3) You may not falsify any information about the individual(s) you are referring. All information provided may only be provided as per the best of your knowledge from an existing person.
(4) You may not refer yourself.
(5) You may not refer the same individual multiple times for the same job.
(6) Upon an Employer reasonably stating your referred individual’s name for verification purposes, you must confirm the identity if the stated individual is the individual you have referred.
(7) You assume full warranty, liability, and responsibility regarding the truthfulness and accuracy of information provided through you about the referred individual.
(8) You assume full warranty, liability, and responsibility regarding the referred individual’s consent of being referred to the respective Employer and Job and to have the referred individual’s profile and CV added to referbility.com’s CV database accessible by Employers.
For successful referrals, you are entitled to 75% of the Reward specified by the employer as per the following:
(2) You may only be eligible for the financial Reward if the escrow has been funded and released by the Employer.
(3) referbility.com is entitled to a commission of 25% (twenty-five percent) to each Reward that you are eligible to.
(5) Introduced profiles are only eligible for you to obtain the financial Reward if they have been revealed by the Employer within 30 calendar days of the date of submission for each respective submission. Your eligibility expires after the lapse of 30 calendar days.
(6) Financial Rewards are credited into your referbility.com account, from which you have to request encashment through wire transfer or direct remittance through the providers approved by referbility.com. Credited financial Rewards that are not encashed within 2 years of being credited are forfeited by you.
(7) Financial Rewards may only be encashed to an bank account in your name, or, at the sole discretion of referbility.com, to you directly. Referbility.com will not provide any services, products, or payments to sanctioned countries in accordance with the law of the United Arab Emirates or other internal bodies.
(8) All charges of third parties due to the process of encashment have to be borne by you. If such charges exceed the amount requested to be encashed, you may not proceed with requesting encashment.
(9) The minimum transactional amount per encashment request is USD 50 (United States Dollars Fifty only).
Jobs and other content that you post on referbility.com are, among others, subject to the following Terms:
(2) You may only post real, existing jobs as per your organization’s requirements.
(3) Your job posts may not include URLs or links to other websites.
(4) Your job posts must not include copyrighted material unless you have the express authorization of the copyright owner for publishing such material.
(5) Your job posts must not include content that contain trade secrets.
(6) Your job posts must not include content that is discriminating, harassing, abusive, hateful, defamatory, libelous, obscene or sexually explicit.
(7) Your job posts must not include content that violates the laws of the United Arab Emirates and the country in which you are based.
(8) Your job posts must not include advertisements, solicitations of business, or requests towards the user to contact you for further information.
(9) Your job posts must not include opinions or notices, regardless of whether such content is commercial or not.
(10) You must not charge users to apply to or refer individuals to your job posts.
(11) You consent to and authorize referbility.com using your organization’s name, logo, and other material as deemed reasonable by referbility.com for marketing and advertising purposes by referbility.com
As Employer, you can purchase access to different services on referbility.com through funding your referbility.com account. The sale, price, condition, and services that funds unlock and provide access to are solely at the discretion of referbility.com and are subject to change without notice.
The following, among others, shall be applicable to the purchase, payment, refund, and cancellation of the different types of credits available on referbility.com:
(1) All prices are in US dollars.
(2) All amounts payable to obtain and use referbility.com’s services must be received in full prior to the respective funds being added to the User’s referbility.com account and to commencement of the Service. referbility.com accepts Visa and Mastercard, and, at referbility.com’s sole discretion, other means of payment, such as bank transfer or cash. The User shall be responsible for payment of any current or future sale, use, excise or other taxes applicable to the purchased services.
(3) At the sole discretion of referbility.com, received funds may be refunded against a charge of 3.5% (three point five percent) and applicable transfer charges, provided that such funds are not currently in escrow or otherwise in use. The mode of payment for such refunds will be chosen by referbility.com.
(4) Credit card information of Users will not be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased by referbility.com.
Content from other users, advertisers, and other third parties is made available to you through referbility.com. ("Content") means any work of authorship or information, including company photos, company jobs, company profile information, advertisements, comments, opinions, postings, messages, text, files, images, photos, works of authorship, e-mail, data or other materials you find on referbility.com.
Because we do not control such Content, you understand and agree that:
(1) referbility.com is not responsible for, and does not endorse, any such Content, including advertising and information about third-party products and services, job ads, or the information provided anonymously by other users;
(2) referbility.com makes no guarantees about the accuracy, currency, suitability, reliability or quality of the information in such Content;
(3) referbility.com assumes no responsibility for unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading, or unlawful Content made available by users, advertisers, and third parties;
(4) referbility.com is not a "Referral Service". The jobs posted by Employers and published on referbility.com are provided to the public free of charge and are for informational purposes only. referbility.com does not endorse or recommend any companies, nor does referbility.com make any warranty as to the qualifications or competency of any such entity.
In accordance with Section 230 of the U.S. Communications Decency Act, and any equivalent or similar laws in other jurisdictions which are intended to exclude or limit the liability of online service providers who provide access to user-generated content, we generally cannot be held liable for claims arising from the Content provided or hosted by third parties on referbility.com.
The disclaimers and limitations on liability in this section apply to the maximum extent allowable under applicable law. Nothing in this section is intended to limit any rights you have which may not be lawfully limited.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with referbility.com and respective users of referbility.com. referbility.com is not responsible for the activities, omissions, or other conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of referbility.com. We are not responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate, or unlawful content (including any information in profiles) posted on referbility.com.com, whether caused by users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in referbility.com. We assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any communication with referbility.com or respective users of referbility.com. We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any hardware and software due to technical problems on the Internet or on referbility.com or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to users or to any person's device(s) related to or resulting from accessing, participation or downloading materials in connection with referbility.com. Under no circumstances shall we be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from use of referbility.com or from any Content posted on referbibility.com or transmitted to users, or any interactions between users of referbility.com, whether online or offline.
referbility.com is provided "as-is" and as available. We expressly disclaim any warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including the warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, quiet enjoyment, accuracy, or non-infringement. We make no warranty that: (1) referbility.com will meet your requirements; (2) referbility.com will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; or (3) the results that may be obtained from the use of referbility.com will be accurate or reliable.
referbility.com makes no representations or guarantees the effectiveness or timeliness of referbility.com in meeting the employment objectives of Users. referbility.com makes no representations or guarantees the effectiveness or timeliness of referbility.com in securing employment of Users. referbility.com is not liable or responsible for any employment decisions made, for whatever reason, by Users.
You hereby release referbility.com and its representatives and stakeholders as defined above from any and all claims, demands, and losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind that are either directly or indirectly related to or arises from: (1) any interactions with other users of referbility.com, or (2) your participation in any of our offline events.
IN NO EVENT SHALL REFERBILITY.COM OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES AND STAKEHOLDERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOST PROFIT OR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF REFERBILITY.COM, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, WHERE PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE THAT REFERBILITY.COM’s LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF REFERBILITY.COM (FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION), WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO FIFTY UNITED ARAB EMIRATES DIRHAMS (AED 50/-).
referbility.com retains all right, title and interest in and to its products and services, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, illustrations, logos, service marks, copyrights, photographs, videos, music, and all related intellectual property rights.
Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account details, including usernames and passwords. Users are responsible for all uses and activities that occur under their respective accounts, regardless of whether such activities have been authorized by the User. Users shall immediately inform referbility.com of any (suspected) unauthorized use of the User’s account. referbility.com will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from loss or unauthorized use of User accounts.